Publications, Activities, and Awards
- 1st place - 3MT presentation - Biological Sciences
- 2nd place Best Poster - CSChE Conference 2017
- A multi-level “-omics” approach to the study of the growth regulation of methanotrophs. Future Energy Systems Research Symposium.
- Bioconversion of methane emissions into biofuels and biofuel precursors
- Certificate of Teaching Innovation (CTI) Award
- Impact of substrates on development of industrial processes for methylotrophs.
- Letter of Commendation for Excellence in Teaching
- Optimizing methanotroph biotechnology through growth strategies and strain adaptation.
- Turning green house gases into green products - 3MT competition