Publications, Activities, and Awards
- A Novel Viscoelastic Model for Predicting the Viscoelastic Behavior of Synthetic Polymers using Direct Extensional Rheological Measurements
- Does Polymer& rsquo$\mathsemicolon$s Viscoelasticity Influence Heavy-Oil Sweep Efficiency and Injectivity at 1 ft/D?
- Does Polymer's Viscoelasticity Influence Heavy Oil Sweep Efficiency and Injectivity at 1ft/day?
- Extensional Rheological Data from Ex-situ Measurements for Predicting Porous Media Behaviour of the Viscoelastic EOR Polymers
- Extensional Rheological Role on the Viscoelastic Polymer Flooding: Unanswered Questions, Myth or Reality?
- Investigating the Viscoelastic Polymer’s Rheological Influences on the Sweep Efficiency and Injectivity During Heavy Oil Recovery Applications
- Modelling Reduction in Residual Oil Saturation during Enhanced Oil Recovery Process
- Novel Viscoelastic Model for Predicting the Synthetic Polymer’s Viscoelastic Behavior in Porous Media Without Core Flood
- Quantification of the viscoelastic effects during polymer flooding: a critical review