Publications, Activities, and Awards
- A review of Canadian wood conversion technologies for the production of fuels and chemicals
- Artificial neural network model for predicting pressure drop in pipeline hydro transportation of agricultural residues.
- Evaluation of particle size, shape and specific energy consumption during hammer milling of wheat straw and softwood residues.
- Prediction of the frictional behaviour for pipeline hydro transportation of agricultural residue using a neural network model
- Scale up of pipeline hydro-transportation of agricultural and forestry residues.
- Scale up study on pipeline hydro-transportation of agricultural and forestry residues