Publications, Activities, and Awards
- Considering buried depth for vertical borehole heat exchangers in a borehole field with groundwater flow—An extended solution
- Considering buried depth in the moving finite line source model for vertical borehole heat exchangers - a new solution
- Long-term Prediction on a Tube-and-annulus Geothermal Production Model via Abandoned Oil/gas Wells in Hinton, Alberta, Canada
- Numerical modeling of an enhanced geothermal system for geothermal energy production from abandoned wells, Applied Thermal Engineering.
- Retrofitting abandoned petroleum wells as doublet deep borehole heat exchangers for geothermal energy production—a numerical investigation Renewable Energy
- Utilizing geothermal energy from enhanced geothermal systems as a heat source for oil sands separation: A numerical evaluation